A Framework For Change
The Engage Network brings a human scale perspective to community organizing and campaigning.
We innovate at the crossroads of online and offline – our social media strategies are also face-to-face community organizing strategies, our campaigns are also visions for reweaving social ties. We’re guided by our belief that deep and lasting change happens in networks rooted in trust and personal relationships.
We partner with organizations and alliances, and offer two general categories of consulting services:
Although we are consultants, we do not employ a traditional consulting model, which we feel is too transactional and limiting for the kind of work we do.
Instead, we take a more holistic approach to our partner’s engagement strategy. This means we:
- look at all the ways an organization engages its audience, online and offline;
- listen deeply to a cross section of organizational stakeholders;
- develop a comprehensive engagement plan based on that listening;
- ensure the engagement plan is beta tested, evaluated and brought to scale;
- offer input on a wide range of organizational needs related to the engagement strategy, actively educating leadership teams and key audience members along the way.
The result? More capacity among organizational leadership to use a human scale approach in their programs, finding new and creative ways to engage people more meaningfully, while expanding their audience exponentially.