Engagement Implementation is where the rubber meets the road, and the designs are tested and deployed.
Here are the phases of Implementation:
I. Beta Test and Preparing for Scale
A beta test best ensures the most efficient and successful full-scale engagement. We will run a beta test, or coach your staff to run one that will likely include:
- Helping the organization train the team and hire the staff needed to carry out the Engagement Plan.
- Identifying and recruiting small group leaders in key cities/regions (and strategic to an organization’s short and long term political goals)
- Creating a programmatic infrastructure that can grow with the base.
- Developing the technological infrastructure for scale (e.g., database, evaluation, measurements of impact, website, CRM, etc.)
- Developing initial marketing materials and technological tools for the program.
- Developing small group curricula, scripts, house party kits and other documents needed for the strategy.
- Running turbo groups and training leaders.
- Tracking success and failure, and recalibrating.
II. FULL SCALE LAUNCH
For a full-scale launch, the Engage Network typically requires that groups have gone through the stages above, and have dedicated staff ready to implement at scale. The Engage Network, at full-scale, serves primarily as a coach and mentor, guiding your staff to utilize the tools of human scale engagement organizing at full scale.